Full Board at MarBill Hill Farm includes:
- individual matted stall
- daily turnout
- blanket service [on/off]
- custom feed/health programs*
- dispensing of medication and supplements
- regular grooming and hoof care
- mane pulling and clipping, as needed
- farrier trims**
- vet visit supervision – staff will be present to assist vet when on the property. No need to be here, unless you want to be.
*feed programs are tailored to each horse and their dietary needs. We use a variety of feeds, top dressings and supplements to get the best health outcomes for our residents. Medications are dispensed under vet supervision and we maintain a full schedule of annual shots, teeth and worming [including feral counts]. We currently use primarily Purina feeds but supplement with other specialized feeds as required.
** additional fees may apply for shoes